[SML] Scaffolding for FOH

CHIP WEINSTEIN vlwchip at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 20 21:36:35 UTC 2017

I recommend,  http://www.scaffoldingdepot.com/vault_aluminum_scaffold.htm , it is what we use at the Belcourt Theatre .  Just get the correct sises and out riggers, and make sure that the base section will fit in the aisles between the seats,  we have the single wide as it fits in the aisles and makes it easier to move. The walk boards (planks) have a hatch allowing people to climb up in the center of the unit, keeping the center of gravity centered, plus in a pinch it can be setup by one person,  and it is easy to store.
Hope this helps.
Chip WeinsteinTechnical Director Belcourt TheatreNashville, TNchip at belcourt.org