[SML] filament shortage?

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Tue Nov 21 02:44:16 UTC 2017

Looks cute, but is on very long lead time.  The spool winder doesn't
properly layer the filament, from their own animated gif I can see
unacceptable bends in the filament.  They also don't appear to offer
pellets or a source for them.

So, sorry, not for me.  I need quality, consistent filament that will
run a 15 hour print every time with no errors.  I also need an "FDA
Approved" type statement with the plastic.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com