[SML] Problems posting from Yahoo

jdunfee12 at yahoo.com jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 16:40:26 UTC 2017

Well, now it looks like the Dunfee.com address is working, but Yahoo is no longer working for me!
-Joe

    On Monday, November 27, 2017, 11:25:17 AM EST, Joe Dunfee via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

 I am  not able to post to the list from Yahoo.  I have had this happen
for the last 3 attempts to post, so I thought I would try something
different.  Years ago, I first subscribed using my address at the
dunfee.com domain, but a few years ago, it became impossible to post to
the list from that account.  Eventually I gave up trying, and created
the Yahoo address for that purpose.  It has worked until now.

The error message has consistently been,
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
<stagecraft at theatrical.net>:
500: 5.5.1 Command STARTTLS unrecognized.

This has occurred regardless of if I am replying to an individual
posting, or creating a new one.

Any idea?

-Joe