[SML] Looking for more economical bulbs or LED retrofit for Studio Color 575

gbierly at dejazzd.com gbierly at dejazzd.com
Mon Nov 27 17:29:15 UTC 2017

> On Nov 27, 2017, at 11:42 AM, Joe Dunfee via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>
> With prices of $126 and $196 respectively, they are not cheap items to keep around.  And of course, it is preferable to have a bulb that is less likely to go out during a show.

Check out proexp.com for lamp pricing. They are my local lamp source (and my former employer) but they have always had great pricing on lamps.  The pricing looks considerably better on the one and $1 more on the other but they appear to be reversed from your pricing.  As to LED replacement… that would be a holy grail that I think will be in reach in a couple of years but not currently in an economical.  price range yet.