[SML] FOH hang and focus safety improvement needed

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 13:18:47 UTC 2017

Chain driven? I assumed manual.  I know too little about the room to
understand why not on ceiling, but I'm sure there are reasons.  And a 30'
span is easy, and only slightly beefier than an 18' span with 6'
cantilevers.  The tracks could also be hung from overhead adjacent to
walls, and not bear on walls.