[SML] manual deck winch

Bill Sapsis bill at sapsis-rigging.com
Thu Oct 5 17:54:01 UTC 2017

Make the frame and linkage yourself. That’s the easy part.  Buy the drum from a theatrical dealer/rigging company.

Bill S

Sent from my #%!^¥? iPhone.

On Oct 5, 2017, at 1:47 PM, Jon Lagerquist via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net<mailto:stagecraft at theatrical.net>> wrote:

In this specific case, that is one my my winches which was made in
house. Find a local machinist who knows their stuff and they can make
you a drum for a not small price.

Jon