[SML] Motorized curtain issues

dale dale at cybercom.net
Sat Oct 7 19:45:28 UTC 2017

You could try some of those paint on vinyl coatings that they sell for coating tool handles.  Tool dip was one brand I recall.
May not be able to get a repeatable reliable thickNess though.  The electrical tape may be your best patch until you do replace the cable.
Dale

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone