[SML] Motorized curtain issues

ken long happycanyonpyro3 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 21:07:59 UTC 2017

grab some eletrical sprial wrap we call it looming wrap, and wrap around
cable   , its hard and flexiable. a couple wraps of safety wire would lock
down the ends.

here is a idea for illustration

https://www.cableorganizer.com/spiral-wrap-nightglow/?gcssku=PCI-N12&gclid=Cj0KCQjw9uHOBRDtARIsALtCa95vKEo52rJLIL7rLpLSMuglQNvxUHdcOc_G34YsjbV0_4YtRK4Ejj8aAi-uEALw_wcB