[SML] Gmail official app

Mike Katz narishkup at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 17:53:55 UTC 2017

I find the Gmail version vs the Inbox is better for how I work. The inbox
variant is less intuitive for me and I love that the Gmail variant uses Ai
to separate the mail into folders so I can concentrate on what is important
to me when I am busy and catch up on this list and others when I have a bit
more time. Also Gmail is very godd at filtering spam out of my mail stream.
Mike

Michael Katz
narishkup at gmail.com
C: 857.383.0020