[SML] stagemanagers desk microphone recommendations please

John McAfee jrpmcafee at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 19:56:21 UTC 2017

This doesn’t satisfy all of your requirements (cardioid, in particular), but I picked up a Shure 550L and soldered on an XLR connector.  It has press to talk (which sometimes can be a problem when the board op and SM are not on the same page).

It was cheap enough on eBay for me to pick up as a lark.