[SML] Projection Screen Material Question

tech dept tech.dept2016 at yandex.com
Thu Oct 19 00:19:43 UTC 2017

Here is something like what I have done in the past.
Look up"Carl’s FlexiWhite, DIY Hanging Projector Screen Kit" on EBAY and you will see that he uses light weight bungie cord loops WITH BALLS on the end (for lack of a better descriptor). I have found these cords in the bungie cord assortments at Home Depot.
My project did not require a whole lot of tension so I did not need a re-inforced edge and my brass grommets swaged nicely.
I have also seen kits of bulk bungie cord with the round balls separate, so you could make these loops any size you choose.