[SML] Wireless Connection to Projector

Wayne Rasmussen rasmuw at blair.edu
Wed Oct 25 22:02:31 UTC 2017

>Are you trying to use this for a show?

That's unlikely.  If we use projections for a show, we hook the computer
to the projector with a cable.  I'd like to be able to allow presenters on
the stage to be able to connect to the projector in the sound booth rather
than having to have the presenter say "Next slide."  Our theater was built
in 1997 and there was no wiring installed from the stage to the booth
except for microphone and speaker cable.  We do have extensive cat5 cable
in the building, but runs from the stage to the booth go a system in the
basement so they are fairly long.

Thanks,
Wayne