[SML] Wireless Connection to Projector

Alf Sauve' alf at sauve.org
Thu Oct 26 09:43:03 UTC 2017

We played with an Apple TV and decided it was a neat toy but not for
commercial use.  So I recommend staying away from the consumer  type boxes.

In our school they had an Apple TV in the conference room.  A small room
only 18'w x 25'l x 8'h.  With the airplay in plain site on one end of
the room (connected to an LED display) the signal was so unreliable they
scratched it and went back to a long cable.