[SML] Alley Theatre today...

Will Leonard willthetd at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 22:27:44 UTC 2017

Thanks for asking guys.

Myself, I was very lucky in that water never got near my house, just a few minor roof leaks that I could work on during the storm. We drove into the storm on Sunday because we had been at a bike ride in northern Texas and my wife is a social worker at a local hospital so she had to be at work on Monday. We got in safely before they closed the interstate because of flooding. We were very lucky, so I want to make sure we take care of our Alley Family.

Thanks for all your donations & sharing of the information. It means the world to us.

Thanks again,
- Will Leonard
Associate Technical Director
Alley Theatre
C: 713-252-9809

Any typos are due to autocorrect & not me.