[SML] LED Houselight options

Herrick Goldman Herrick at HGLightingDesign.com
Sun Sep 10 21:20:39 UTC 2017

I like the row of Cube line a lot.

Also I was recently in a new venue that had the elation pendants and they were very good.  At first I poo poo'd the color changing but then I lit spamalot and we exchanged them green when we entered the forest.  Ymmv
http://www.elationlighting.com/colour-pendant

Sent from my H-pad

Herrick Goldman
917-797-3624