[SML] Really really REALLY securing LED tape?

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Wed Sep 20 18:00:54 UTC 2017

Not cutting glue on my bandsaw!

I tried to cut a spool with a laser once but it was so sticky the light
got all gummed up and couldn't escape.  I wasn't quick enough turning
off the laser so the entire thing turned into a micro black hole and
disappeared, leaving smoking hole in the table.

Used to use that to stick cover glass over displays. The glue was so
aggressive that once you removed the protective paper the glue tape
would levitate up to the ceiling and firmly attach itself.  We tried it
outside but the airlines complained about the tape stuck to the planes.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com