[SML] Really really REALLY securing LED tape?

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Wed Sep 20 19:03:51 UTC 2017

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 10:50 AM, Bill Conner via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> Split rolls with a band saw - half the width and half the cost?

My band saw isn't tall enough to get that size of a roll of tape
through it... plus, trying to cut a less-sticky roll of tape once
resulted in a friction-heated gummy mess.  And a blade that just had
to be chucked. (It was super-wide tape they use for taping athletic
mats together - really thick, but not horribly sticky - perfect for
what we were using it for, once upon a time....)

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com