[SML] Fall protection standards

Bill Sapsis bill at sapsis-rigging.com
Fri Sep 22 18:28:09 UTC 2017

Hah!

Fall Protection regulations are found in OSHA.   1926 is the  Construction Code and 1910 is for General Industry Code.  These you can find at OSHA.gov for free.

ANSI Standards fro fall protection come from the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE) and are found in the Z359 suite of standards.  These you have to buy from ANSI, ASSE or other website that sell standards.  (Be prepared to reach deep in your pocket)

None of these are geared toward the entertainment industry

The book, Entertainment Rigging for the 21st Century, edited by yours truly,  has two chapters on the subject.  There’s not much else out there that is written for the entertainment industry.

Zat help?

Bill S.

bill at sapsis-rigging.com
http://www.sapsis-rigging.com