[SML] Basic house plot examples you're willing to share?

John Taylor jt at techie.com
Mon Apr 16 19:16:07 UTC 2018

Hi Jon,

I would be happy to help. So I am taking it you want PDF files?
For our space that would be probably best. I have a mix of pdf and cad
drawings.
We are a proscenium with a curved thrust.
It is in interesting space since it was primarily built as an organ
recital hall (long story on that part).
Do you want a blank plot or what we have now as a house plot?
How about a few pics to show your student the space?

JT
Production Manager
Kirkwood theatre Guild
Robert G Rein Theatre