[SML] Video Projection, Q-Lab & TH2G

Mt. Angel Performing Arts Center admin at mtangelperformingarts.com
Tue Apr 17 15:06:48 UTC 2018

I was just at the NAB show and saw that Epson had short-throw projection
equipment that was pretty amazing.

About a 4 foot throw to FILL an 18 FOOT WIDE screen. Yes, you read that
right.

Out of my budget range (~$18K) but probably rentable somewhere.

Carla

Our national nightmare could be ended immediately if somebody would just
tell Trump that Obama could hold his breath for ten minutes.