[SML] Minneapolis LD's and/or ME's? And crew in general

Scott C. Parker scparker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 00:30:16 UTC 2018

Greetings all,

I have a large project going to Minneapolis. I'm likely going to need a
local LD, local ME, and union local crew. I'd like to try to hire people I
know, or come recommended from people I know. We are also making an effort
to hire women and people of color.

The venue is a union house, so gathering a list of members that we might be
able to request would be helpful. Our lead positions do not need to be
members of the local, but do need to live close enough to commute.

June 22-ish till July 7-ish

--
Thanks,
Scott

Scott C. Parker
Lighting Designer http://scpld.com/ Studio 212-533-3430  Cell 718-757-6661
http://twitter.com/stageseminars
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lightingdesigner
USA829, IES, PLASA, USITT, ETCP certified Rigger & Electrician