[SML] Hanging choral miss

Trevor Learoyd trevor at synthserv.com
Mon Apr 23 20:41:25 UTC 2018

The best ones I've found, and I use them a lot for barbershop choruses and
choirs generally, are the Audix 1255B. Tiny mics with a clear, natural
sound and high output - ideal for distance miking.

--
Sent from my phone - sorry if it's a bit brief

On 23 April 2018 8:06:33 pm Matthew Whiton via Stagecraft