[SML] Vectorworks "corrupt" file -won't let me re-save

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Wed Apr 25 18:26:09 UTC 2018

Ok, so for some reason, VW (12.5 - yes, I'm poor) claims a file I was
working on earlier this morning is corrupt, and upon loading it, says
it will load as much data as possible.  I can see no errors, and it's
the same file size as the light plot I started with earlier in the
day.

It opens, but it won't let me re-save it.... it asks if I want to save
it, I say "yes" and it just locks up.  I've even tried manually "Save
As" and "Save a Copy" and it just freezes.  I can't even print it.

Suggestions?  I can't seem to find where it saves the 'recovery' file,
so maybe I could delete that, and just try re-opening it.....

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com