[SML] ? Vectorworks "corrupt" file -won't let me re-save

Kevin Linzey KLinzey at vectorworks.net
Thu Apr 26 14:32:01 UTC 2018

I think 12.5 supports referencing?
Open a new blank document and reference your original file.
Save the new file and close.
Move the old file somewhere then open the new file.
I will probably ask you to find the missing reference when you open the file, you can just say no and choose to break the reference.

This will normally remove the junk form the file that is causing the issue.

You can import other resources as necessary.

Kevin

KEVIN LINZEY
SPOTLIGHT FEATURES MANAGER
TEL: 410.290.5114