[SML] Job I’d like to have

Alf Sauve' alf at sauve.org
Fri Aug 17 16:06:30 UTC 2018

Old Joke:

Welder applies for a job listed as paying $12 to $25 per hour.
As part of the interview he's asked to go into the shop and weld two
pieces together at right angles.

He comes out with two samples.   One is crappy, uneven, & full of gaps.
The other is a textbook example of a perfect weld.

The manager looks at the welder puzzled.   The welder says, "One is
$12/hr the other is $25."