[SML] Phone Case

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Fri Aug 24 18:13:05 UTC 2018

I have a Poetic case on my non-curved phone that's working well, I got
black with no stripes.  It definitely withstands some drops and sweat,
went with me halfway 'round the planet and back.

Don't know if they have one for your phone.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.DurandInterstellar.com