[SML] Exit strategy

Barney Simon barney at jchansen.com
Wed Aug 29 12:28:42 UTC 2018

As I start to contemplate and develop my exit strategy for the next few years, I am looking for what type of purchasers you think I might be looking for.  - a fire sale of the drapery inventory is option D or E.

For those unfamiliar, I have a NYC metro area stage drapery manufacture and rental company, originally founded in 1927.  We work with many of the TV/Film productions here in NYC, as well as photographers.  We manufacture drapes for all of those clients as well as schools, resellers, churches, etc.

Thanks.
Barney Simon
JC Hansen Co., Inc.
629 Grove Street Ste 26, Jersey City NJ 07086
201-222-1677 fax 201-222-1699