[SML] ETC Express

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 12:20:17 UTC 2018

On 8/30/18 7:50 AM, Dan Sheehan via Stagecraft wrote:
> when did the ETC Express discontinue production ?
>
> what do folks like for a replacement ?

It was sorta replaced by the Element.  I'd say Element 2 or Ion Xe are
good replacements.  Not a easy to learn as the Express, but lighting's
more complex these days.

Where the Express was the entry-level to the Expression line (spoke the
same language, just had a reduced feature set) the Element 2 fits that
role in the EOS line.

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall