[SML] Alternatives to LittLites for light at the boards?

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Sun Dec 2 21:58:05 UTC 2018

Howdy folks....

I've got some LittLites (XLR board-mounted) that are "tired."  (Can't
hold their heads up anymore.)  Replacements are freakishly expensive
in this day-and-age, so I'm open to alternatives... don't need to be
XLR-mounted... but they need to be low-light.  Most small desk lamps
(LED-based) are way too bright, and/or don't dim low enough.... I
figured some folk out there have put some small lamps on their
production tables/booths that are good alternatives to LittLites....
right?

 - Jon

--
Jon Ares