[SML] BLuray burners and software

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 22:24:28 UTC 2018

On 12/9/18 12:33 PM, Jeffrey Kanyuck via Stagecraft wrote:
> ​Hello,
>
>     I was wondering if anyone out there had been dealing with some of
> what we are doing and your equipment you decided on and how it worked.

Our video department distributes content as files through our
university's dropbox system.  And I have clients who send me music and
videos for performances through their Dropbox(tm) account.  That might
be a solution for you, upload the show video to a Dropbox folder that
the cast has access to.

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall