[SML] Makeup Station Lighting

John Taylor jt at techie.com
Mon Dec 10 18:39:03 UTC 2018

At the one main theatre where I work a lot, it is currently a mix of
tungsten, CFL and LED. All warm white.
I have asked to replace the CFL's as soon as they can as we do have
several that flicker.
This is a city owned facility so it is not always easy to get some
things done.
Only complaint I have heard is the one room where a couple of the CFL's
flicker from time to time.

JT