[SML] Flamenco or tap floor in PNW?

Jeff Forbes jforbes1956 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 22:41:51 UTC 2018

I seem to recall asking a similar question on the list a couple of years ago, without much luck, but I find myself in a similar position so I thought I’d try again.
I have a flamenco company coming to Portland Oregon and need to bring in a floor for them to dance on, rather than the bare stage floor. Does anyone know of a flamenco or tap floor that could be available for rent anywhere on the West Coast. The description in the rider just calls it an “acoustic" floor. It would need to be in neighborhood of 36’ x 20’.

Thanks,