[SML] Dead body?

dale dale at cybercom.net
Tue Feb 6 16:31:18 UTC 2018

Make a skeleton out of 1x2s or whatever you have in the off cuts bin.  Hinges for the elbows and knee joints,  cut up old leather belts for the shoulders, hips and neck.  Hands can be made by filling gloves with polyfill (pillow stuffing) and stapling them to the ends of the arms.  Bulk up from the skeleton with bubble wrap, foam packing sheets and packing  tape to make the body. Make the head out of one of those Styrofoam head shapes that wig makers use.  Paint the head in desired skin tones.
  Present this to your costumer with a small libation of their beverage of choice.
Make the acties practice with the dummy, add weight as needed.  As a bonus, this body can float in the pool at the closing party.  Providing added excitement the next day when the neighbor sees the body floating in the pool.
Dale
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone