[SML] Break-away table

Paul Anderson panderson at hope.edu
Thu Feb 8 14:10:08 UTC 2018

Thanks for replies.

I thought breaking the whole table was a bit over doing it as well.  Not
sure if he wants that sort of melodrama or what.  This is in ongoing
discussion at this point.  Just looking for possible ideas for construction.

I'm hoping that I don't have to build a whole bunch of tables.  But just
one with a couple replaceable parts that break.

Paul

--
Paul Anderson
Technical Director for Theater