[SML] Ion rant (was: LD for Crazy...)

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Mon Feb 12 17:26:58 UTC 2018

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 6:31 AM, *Hobbit* via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>  I did go and find several
> of those newer videos, including the two-hour "fireside chat" from
> CUE 2017 with the six programmers all describing the different ways
> they set up an Eos/Ion desk -- because, as noted here, they *can*.
> The principles are all the same, it's just that the dialect is
> more like colloquial Klingon.

Thanks for the resource - I'll try to find the 2 hrs to listen to the
talk, I as I too try to figure out how to put a bag of tricks together
to busk on an Ion.... huge number of our events are one-offs, with no
tech time.....

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com