[SML] <Re: <hello>

Paul G. pguncheon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 00:49:54 UTC 2018

Well, I’ll be finished with my sock drawer soon and then it’s on to the lint filter.

Yup, that’s me... busy, busy, busy.

Actually, now that I’m “retired” due to my disabilities, I have started a few personal projects: getting back into fine art photography (at which I used to be damn good), and started the restoration of a “Peerless” waterless egg washer for a local egg farm. It’s a true challenge as it’s mostly termites wood and rust.

Went out on a limb (that disability thing) and offered to design a show for a local theatre where I was once their season designer. The managing producer (or some such title) turned me down. Guess I inadvertently burned a bridge. So it goes.

Laters,

Paul 1

Sent from my iPad