[SML] <hello>

Dougherty, Jim jdougher at middlebury.edu
Thu Feb 22 14:37:16 UTC 2018

Still here, working on productions of _The Wolves_ and _Enron_ for our spring semester.  I was temporarily dumped (either by the list or my spam filter, the accusations are flying back and forth between them right now and it’s ugly; I’m staying out of it) but I’m back now.  January was taken up by the Region I KCACTF Festival in Danbury, CT which was a blast.  Sap is starting to flow, though if the weather goes back to normal that may throttle down again.

- Jim Dougherty
ATD, Middlebury College Theatre Dept.