[SML] Hazer shopping

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 18:13:07 UTC 2018

On 1/5/18 12:27 PM, Bill Potter via Stagecraft wrote:
> Howdy Listers,
>
> Looking for a new hazer for our Black Box theatre (~50’ x 50’ x 30’). Quietness is a priority. We’d like to spend less than $1000.
>
> I’m thinking of a Chauvet Amhaze Whisper. Anybody have experience with this unit? Other recommendations gladly accepted.

I love my Unique Hazer from Look Solutions.  Very quiet, variable speed
fan and pump.  DMX control onboard.  The haze hangs nicely in the air,
giving light beams enough texture without obscuring visibility.

I understand they improved the machine with the Unique 2, but I can't
imagine what needed improved.

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall