[SML] camera buffs

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Sun Jan 7 22:49:38 UTC 2018

On Sun, Jan 7, 2018 at 2:19 PM, jdunfee12--- via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>  Conversely, feather boas are quite cheap. I
> purchased an entire bag of low-quality boas for around $1.

Please keep your cheap boas out of my theatre, thank you.  I'm tired
of dance companies coming on stage with their Dollar Store boas, and
walking off stage with a bare string.  Feathers and fluff everywhere,
including my drapes and rigging system.....   ;)

(Chicken pubes, as the crew has come to call them.)

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com