[SML] Colorsource Spot vs incandescent S4

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 02:56:15 UTC 2018

Dear Jon,
In regards to shootouts: no photo-chemical (film dye) or electronic (video,
digital origination) device can exactly replicate the color of sunlight
reflecting off a fresh Rose. You can do shoot-out with your best camera at
your local Botanical Garden, if you need convincing.
/s/ Ricrard
________

/s/ Richard
_________