[SML] Cordless tool battery adapters

jdunfee12 at yahoo.com jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 01:52:27 UTC 2018

This talk of portable power reminded me of a recent discovery I made. When the price of propane went up, the local Amish switched to using power tool batteries for lighting. I found a local Amish company that makes adapters to utilize power tool batteries for 12 volt lights. ( Note that the Amish are not anti technology. They just are more limited and how much technology they adopt.)
Some of their adapters not only convert the electricity but also monitor for low-voltage. Some flash the power to the light, to indicate  the battery is low. So, you'll have to check to see what the features are.
Lancaster Lanterns.  717-340-4678

-Joe