[SML] Table top soldering fumes vent of some sort

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Fri Jan 19 22:55:40 UTC 2018

Just don't make the fan too big, one place I worked had 4" stovepipe for
smoke vents going to rooftop extraction fans like used on restaurant
stoves.  There was enough draft that it would pick up small, solid
objects like the ceramic rectangles we used and toss them out on the roof.

TOO MUCH!

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com