[SML] Table top soldering fumes vent of some sort

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Sat Jan 20 15:11:40 UTC 2018

I've been using one of these for the past couple of years.  It works
fine for what I do.  I wish it had a more powerful fan so it would suck
more.
http://www.mpja.com/Solder-Fume-and-Smoke-Absorber-Benchtop/productinfo/15166+TL/

  In the hot weather, I have a big box fan blowing crosswise at my
workbench that blows the fumes away.

Dale