[SML] Miter saw parts

taco at peak.org taco at peak.org
Wed Jan 24 15:49:30 UTC 2018

My experience with this site, and others like it, is that you see vast catalogs of the parts you want, on-line, but when you order, it's a drop-ship from the manufacturer, and you already knew the manufacturer doesn't have the part, so they take your money, waste your time, then return your money. I've gotten good service from them when they do have the part, though. I order a lot of parts for cheap vacuums from them.