[SML] Dry Ice

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 13:31:02 UTC 2018

On 1/28/18 7:33 PM, Don Taco via Stagecraft wrote:

>    Here's what I've been asked...  How much dry ice to cover 19'x30'
> about 4 inches. Most dry ice fog info is in terms of how long it will
> last, not volume. I'm sure your experience can answer this, though. Thanks!

60# may be too much, but I don't think it would be overkill.  I'd divide
it among two units and try to fill from both sides of the stage.  That's
how we used to do Nutcracker and it was very even coverage.

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall