[SML] Rent 20th anniversary tour

Andy Leviss andy at soundguyandy.com
Tue Jan 30 15:19:34 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 3:12 PM, Edward Hunter via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Just saw the Rent tour last night in San Jose. I had a lighting question
> if anyone on the list has been close to the tour. I was wondering what LED
> wash fixtures were used. I think there were two types since one of them
> moved and the other seemed fixed but I wasn't close enough to get a good
> look.

I went right to the source, my friend Jonathan Spencer, who designed the
tour. He said they're Martin Mac Auras.

(Alas, I can't answer the second question on budgets...I try to keep my
nose firmly out of those questions ;o)

Thanks!

-Andy

--