[SML] Fireworks basics

Rick Clever rickclever at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 15:07:13 UTC 2018

Every firework I loaded and shot last week was from China. The largest
shells we had were 8". We did have a 5" shell get trapped in the tube
and exploded there taking out a few racks with it. That's why we take
the safety precautions we do. It made the next days hand fired show a
little more interesting in my head but thankfully it went off without
a hitch.

The largest shells I've been around were 10" but I don't get to do the
very large shows.