[SML] cataract etc

John Taylor jt at techie.com
Sat Jul 21 14:39:42 UTC 2018

Had my surgery on the left eye on Thursday. Wish I had done it sooner.
Major difference now on color between eyes. The right eye is like I have
a piece of Golden Amber in front of it. It took them a little longer
than they thought as mine was much thicker than they thought it was.
Detail is improving daily. As soon as I can I will have the right eye
done. To anyone who has been told they need it, I say do it sooner than
later.**

JT