[SML] Wireless Clearcom Gear

Bryan Manternach smashwolf at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 22:36:28 UTC 2018

If you put the proper disclosure on an ebay ad, you can list it there.  It
can be sold overseas into markets where the frequencies may be legal.  Be
sure to include toroough radio frequency, band and power data.  I sold my
B4 band BTR800 gear overseas for about $1500 last month via ebay.
I am about to dump my C6 band system the same way.

-Bryan Manternach, CTS.

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 3:16 PM Jeffrey Kanyuck via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>      I have a question for those of you who happen to possibly know
> something more. I’ve got some Wireless Clearcom Gear that is being force
> phased out by the new FCC regs/laws.
>
>      I’ve already replaced it and am looking to sell off what I have. Do
> you know of any people who are interested in this stuff or websites I can
> advertise something like this for other countries?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Jeffrey Kanyuck

-Bryan Manternach, CTS - Silicon Valley, California - 408-209-3099 -
smashwolf at gmail.com