[SML] Slow moving motor

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 18:48:25 UTC 2018

If you have the resources, a moving light, focused on the window from
its starting position in Q1, and from its end position in Q2 with a fade
time to match the duration of the travel.

If not, a looong bungee cord as discussed a few posts ago.  Just make
sure the C-clamp is modified to keep the bolt from loosening enough to
fall out.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall